Monday, February 21, 2011

Try Again

You know what I miss? The days when your candy bar wrapper would tell you, "Not and instant winner. Try again," instead of telling me to enter a code on the internet to see if I've won something. I'm a big boy, I can handle rejection. And who ever checks those codes on the internet to see if they won? I never have. With the various secret-coded wrappers I've tossed over the years, for all I know I have held winning wrappers for 6 trips to Hawaii, 3 Ford Explorers, and a walk-on roll as an extra on According to Jim . But I'll never know (although I am pretty sure about the According to Jim one. That just felt like a winner). Cut the nonsense level with me on the wrapper, please.

11 comments:

ehyou said...

First suckas!

michael said...

Lin, are you saying my blog is the most amazing blog, or the vintage wedding stuff is? Please clarify. Thanks.

Tar Heel Tiger said...

How 'bout trying again with a new blog entry? Your fans deserve nothing less. Ok, your fans deserve nothing at all. But let's have another blog entry anyway.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michael said...

OH THT, I tweet nowadays. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

I dunno, maybe I'll get this thing fired up again. After all, I did have at least 7 regular readers or so.

ehyou said...

This place rocks.

ehyou said...

Oh yeah. Almost forgot about the scarlet letter Jan Terri.

Anonymous said...

best for you UDaJDIqQ [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]outlet gucci[/URL] to take huge discount KLMXQstO [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]

ehyou said...

Is that really the best for me? To be honest I'm dubious Anonymous.

michael said...

Lay off Anynomous. I think he might be my dad.

Uncle Ron said...

Oh hey Michael. Great blog.